Local Business (just like yours) Makes the Phone Ring by Ranking #1 On Maps, YouTube, Organic Search+Ads.
You Can Copy What They Do
Before Google recent search changes, many sites appeared on page one and that meant lots of visitors. Many of those sites have NOW vanished from page 1 and it's crickets.
No exposure, no clicks... No one finds your site.
Proof That YOU Can Dominate Google
BONUS REPORT: (included in this post)
Copy What These Guys Did
(process steps, list of categories and tools to use)
Search: water removal Glen Mills
! - 16, 900,000 sites competing for this phrase
#1 The only company appearing in the maps
#2 Listed #1 in the 3 pack (#1 out of 100 companies fighting for this top spot)
#3 Listed #2 as a YouTube video
#4 Listed 3 in organic
FULL DISCLOSURE: SERVPRO of Southern Delaware County's a client
SERVPRO franchise websites fell off Google Search Results pages like ROCKS except for the one above. Look at the sites that were crippled below...
All examples above are SERVPRO sites!
Sympathy for my friends at SERVPRO
Tool To Access The Info Above Can Be Found In The Report
This is great...
BUT it gets better
Let's REALLY Dominate the Page!
How We Did It:
- We used Google My Business (GMB) with metadata attached to images and videos
- We suggest up to 18 categories (sensibly and tested)
- Video adds an extra layer on top of what you'd use on images
- We posted (both images, videos & content) to GMB consistently
- Our tests show posting 4-5 times a week is the sweet spot
- Mix posts - curated, community, fun
- We "adjusted" their youtube channel for best results
- Tags are critical
- Incoming links (but only relevant ones)
- We created a new blog post in SERVPRO.net that's based on what Google wants now
- It's no longer checking off the corporate box (short content)
- Good solid content wins
(a good example of content)
- We added metadata to the image used in the blog post
- You need to signal Google every chance you get
- The more consistent theme-related signals the better
- Up to 18 pieces of data
- We created theme-related links
- Check your backlink profile monthly
- Use this pro-tool and get 7 days free
- We created local links that made sense
- Not the easiest to get but the most powerful
- Think "build your local brand" when hunting for links
- Think like your target customer
- Some customers need immediate help
- Other customers research before they call
- TIP-mold prospects look for information before they consider vendors
- Offer info "gently" and follow up consistently
- We went after a search term that we knew made the phone ring
- Not all search terms are equal
- Remember mold prospects have a longer buying cycle so investing in those "early" terms are critical to build the know, like and trust factor
It's not just exposure, it's about CTR (click thru rate) too.
So here's what we did:
We split tested multiple thumbnail images.
The image that generated the most clicks won!
And the winner was Danielle's image.
I can see why... she's a beauty!